The Tao of Art Summer Retreat in beautiful North Devon 1st - 7th July 2018
UPDATE: We have just ONE place left now - and an 11th Hour Discount offer of £444 (this includes art materials too!) for this fully catered residential course. Contact Jane to book !
Tutored by Jane, this summer art retreat aims to provide an enjoyable, immersive art holiday during which you will explore and gain confidence in a variety of different painting styles and mediums. Running from July 1-7th, at the Wild Pear Centre in the beautiful village of Combe Martin, North Devon, this full catered residential course is open for booking now!
Keynotes of the course will include;
- How to drastically improve your drawing skills using a few simply learned techniques.
- Master the basics of painting in oils on canvas (and help me create a unique work of communal art in the process!)
- Have some hands on fun with gouache, acrylics and oil pastels too, we will look at composition, try different styles of applying colour, and mixing media to create beautiful results.
- Mixing in the magic –we’ll use confidence boosting tools like EFT, flower essences, and affirmations/mediations to empower our work, and discuss how the skills we develop through art can be transferred to work in other areas of life. If you can imagine, believe in and create an image on paper or canvas, then you can use that same focus and imagination to create what you want for your future too!
- In addition to the more formal sessions, I know we will have some fascinating conversations, share laughter, form friendships and affirm each other as true artists and creators in the process!
If you'd like to know more just email us using the Contact Jane form, and we'll send out full information and details on how to book!